Enterprise shuttle - Port Canaveral to CT3 (Mardi Gras)

WorkerBee74

Here are my plans, please critique and let me know if anything is silly here.

Flying in the day before the cruise, we have a 10:30 embarkation appointment.  We have a rental we are driving from MCO to the port, dropping off right before the cruise.  I'm going to drop my husband and the other couple travelling with us at the cruise port approximately 10am with ALL the luggage, drive the car back to the rental spot and then take the Enterprise shuttle with no luggage back to the terminal to meet them and embark.

For debark, going to put our luggage out with the other couple who will do a regular debark with 'checked' luggage, while we choose the self-debark.  Husband will join the other couple while I self-debark off the ship, Enterprise shuttle to the car rental spot and then bring the car back to pick them up with all of our luggage curbside... then drive to Miami for the rest of our trip.

Genius or do you see flaws?  Looking for advice!

Edited by WorkerBee74
  • Like 1

I would double check on the actual shuttle operation. Have you called that office to confirm the shuttle operation, and what you need to do to summon the shuttle when you get off the ship? Covid has messed up these little perks...I would want to be very sure they are functioning.

• Thanks 1

On 3/19/2022 at 6:03 PM, CruiserBruce said:

I would double check on the actual shuttle operation. Have you called that office to confirm the shuttle operation, and what you need to do to summon the shuttle when you get off the ship? Covid has messed up these little perks...I would want to be very sure they are functioning.

Good plan - I will give them a call closer to the time!

I basically have the exact same plan for our June cruise.  I have done it in the past and it is so easy.  You are spot on to drop off your luggage first and pick up after your car.  So much easier than trying to load up the shuttle. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/23/2022 at 10:27 AM, ALSPAUGHDOLL said:

I basically have the exact same plan for our June cruise.  I have done it in the past and it is so easy.  You are spot on to drop off your luggage first and pick up after your car.  So much easier than trying to load up the shuttle. 

Thank you!  I also managed to confirm (through other reviews on the Carnival forum) that the shuttle is running too @CruiserBruce.  I did try to call last week a couple hours before an afternoon ship was due in port but it just rang forever after I made it through the menu.