Check-in

Firepath

like Sarnia 432 mentioned; somewhere between 45-60 days you will be able to be assigned a boarding time.  If you have not made final pmt or your more than 60 days; you won't be able to get boarding time in the app.  Cheers

"Check in" is now done by completing the information on the app and telling whether you want to pick up the medallion at the pier or have it sent to you

There's no separate "check in"

Agree that for boarding groups you just need to keep looking in the app to see when they are available for your specific cruise

Don't expect it to work like checking in for a flight 24 hours (to the nanosecond) of your flight.  The boarding group aspect of the check-in for your cruise will be an unknown until it is known.  So you just have to keep checking the app to see if the process is open and the timeframes provided in the posts above are about as accurate as you are going to get.

I’m about a week early then. The app let me do some things but not others. I could order our medallions and make dining reservations, but not choose an arrival group. Also could enter passport manually and sign Covid agreement, but not enter photos. Hopefully, that’ll all be resolved in a week or so.

10 hours ago, tonit964 said:

I checked mine daily for my 4/17 cruise and it was available to select on March 3rd, so at about 45 days.

I check mine daily also....159 days out and it's still not available 😭

Edited by Moondogy

Are the assigned times at the port strict now?  It used to be we could go anytime no matter what our check in time was.  We will be taking Seattle Express shuttle from our airport hotel to the port, and pickup time for us is 11:00 am. If we can't check in until later, that could be an issue.  We are elite, if that helps.

Edited by GloriaF

1 hour ago, GloriaF said:

Are the assigned times at the port strict now?  It used to be we could go anytime no matter what our check in time was.  We will be taking Seattle Express shuttle from our airport hotel to the port, and pickup time for us is 11:00 am. If we can't check in until later, that could be an issue.  We are elite, if that helps.

Check o at your convenience when you arrive at the terminal.

• Like 2