Cabana Rental Half Moon Cay

mjhouse2

Hello, 

Search here and googled with no luck.  Does anyone know how much the "extra person surcharge" is if you have more than 4 people in the Cabana.  Trying to price it out and can't seem to find it anywhere.  

Thanks for any help.

47 minutes ago, mjhouse2 said:

Hello, 

Search here and googled with no luck.  Does anyone know how much the "extra person surcharge" is if you have more than 4 people in the Cabana.  Trying to price it out and can't seem to find it anywhere.  

Thanks for any help.

As long as you don't need extra food,drinks, snorkel gear it really won't matter if a couple extra people show up. They really don't keep track. As least they didn't in 2019 when my grandson and I joined a family that had a cabana. 

Laura

You'll get 4 sets of snorkel gear, 4 float mats, a generous selection of food and soft drinks.  We've had as many as 7 people in our group, and there's always food and drink left over.  They really don't care.  The lounge chairs in front of the cabanas are open to anyone, so it was rare for all of us to be in the cabana at the same time, anyway!

I think it is around $50. Like others said, they don’t police it. The only issue is the tender ticket. The cabanas come with “first” tenders tickets for 4 plus any add ones you pay for ( I think you can only pay for 2 more). So as long as the others are willing to wait with the remaining folks or just go after the crowd waddles down, you’ll be fine with paying. 

We had an extra person back in 2018 and paid somewhere around $25-50. Can’t exactly recall. It was necessary to purchase bc you tender early since it’s considered an excursion and must have tickets for all individuals. I would assume if you plan to get off the boat with the general population then it doesn’t really matter. I think also that for a fifth person they would give more food and beverage snacks since that’s included as well. 

Edited by niciediva007