Queen’s Grill Table plan query.

Tillylovesseabourn

Is anyone able to assist please?

Having previously only sailed in Q1 and had a window table, I am unable to deal with this query my friend has. 
Does anyone know the table numbers of what I can only describe as the forward facing banquette seating which faces the window and those sat directly in the window would be?  
Thanks

Didn't they remove all the banquet seating some years ago?

Low numbers start from the front. There is usually a table for 6/8 nearest the front window, then 3, 4, 5 along the window.

At the opposite end table 75 is right at the corner with a double aspect view and is one of our favourites, despite the long walk as you have your own wee area.

Edited by BigMac1953
missing letter
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, BigMac1953 said:

Didn't they remove all the banquet seating some years ago?

Low numbers start from the front. There is usually a table for 6/8 nearest the front window, then 3, 4, 5 along the window.

At the opposite end table 75 is right at the corner with a double aspect view and is one of our favourites, despite the long walk as you have your own wee area.

Glad you said that about banquettes as I though I was going doolally as I haven't noticed them for years.

As exlondoner says, the numbers change with the  table top requirements. The 6/8 bubble table which is our favourite has been two x 2 tops on our last two cruises. It remains to be seen what the layout will be on our next venture on QV. For the very first time, we have requested a two top. Covid precautions and all that. No idea which table we'll get but as a Q2 booking, I'll keep my fingers crossed for a decent position.

Thanks for your replies, i last went in 2018, and in 2017, QV had just had the new Q1 suites, which we had, so has it changed since then? Maybe.

They may have been round tables, but had some kind of fitted seating i am sure in a semi circular shape, which faced our window seat,which was sidewards on to the glass, if that helps. And we were right innthe middle of the room.