Harmony Of The Seas

Yup probably just bad timing on our part.  Every time we had time & opportunity, it was closed.  Wasn’t high on my list but I know my adult offspring wanted to try it.  Closed for wind, closed for rain (slide was wet), closed for ??.  

We will be on the Harmony June 26th. I am trying to figure out a drink package. They are offering the Refreshment package which includes premium coffee, what does that mean? Iced? Latte? Starbucks? Also, do they offer specials on drink packages on board or should I reserve my package now at $23/day? Any advice is appreciated!

6 hours ago, Helenator said:

We will be on the Harmony June 26th. I am trying to figure out a drink package. They are offering the Refreshment package which includes premium coffee, what does that mean? Iced? Latte? Starbucks? Also, do they offer specials on drink packages on board or should I reserve my package now at $23/day? Any advice is appreciated!

Not Starbucks. Premium like Cappuccino, Lattes, Expresso etc. Prices are usually discounted purchasing before the cruise.

8 minutes ago, swsf99a said:

Our family will be on the Harmony June 5th.  When does Royal open up the entertainment so we can book the shows, comedians etc. ? Since COVID, seems like everything is later!

You can only make entertainment reservations once you board the ship using the app.  One of the "fun" changes since Covid.

Edited by Mama24