Specialty Dining Reservations on Navigator

cotto22

Sorry if this has been addressed, but I couldn't locate any threads. We are new to Navigator, and were able to make Specialty Dining Reservations for Prime 7 on Friday. But it appears that I am only eligible for one reservation? The cruise is 14 days, and we are in a Concierge Room. 

Can someone verify this? On our last Regent cruise, on Mariner, I am pretty sure we were able to book more. Of course, there were more choices!

Thanks!

You are able to make one online reservation for Prime 7 prior to your cruise for each segment of the cruise. Since your cruise consists of a single 14-night segment, you’ve hit your limit. Most likely, you will be able to make additional reservations onboard.

Dave

The limit is only on making reservations in advance, in order to give all passengers the opportunity to make a reservation. Once on the ship, you can get additional reservations. Your chances are best if you are willing to share a table with others and/or take other than the most popular times (those being 7:00 and 7:30).

Don’t forget Sette Mari, the Italian restaurant. Reservations are not required there.

To tell the truth, I prefer Compass Rose—the main dining room—over Prime 7. You never run out of top-notch choices there.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, mj_holiday said:

I believe the chocolate/pop corn/caramel sundae that has been shown many times on Regent forums is only available in Prime 7.  It is not to be missed.

Had it last week on Splendor. Fantastic, although I gained a pound. And that was just from looking at it before diving in…..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2