DFW international to International connecting time?

gerelmx

For our August cruise we will have pre-cruise days at Germany, AA changed our flight from MTY to DFW, now I will only have 2:46 hours to connect to Frankfurt, my arrival is international and departure is also international, will I have enough time for the connection?

5 hours ago, Zach1213 said:

I practically live at DFW, and 2:46 is an eternity. It's a big airport, but very efficient to get from gate to gate. You'll probably end up with 2:15 to kill if everything is on time! 

Have to agree.  I usually connect at DFW domestic to domestic.  Even connecting from E satellite gates to Terminal A or B, I can make it in less than 20 minutes. 

Terminal D is the international terminal.  It's very likely you'll both arrive and depart from D gates. 

1 hour ago, yogini06 said:

Terminal D is the international terminal.  It's very likely you'll both arrive and depart from D gates. 

Good catch, I totally missed the MTY origin city. Yeah, I can't see any way this is not a D-D connection. This will be as easy as can get for a DFW connection (granted, immigration can take some time at DFW, but usually not too bad). 

Edited by Zach1213
  • Like 1