Are there any world cruises in the "US" summer time? I.e. May/June through August/Sept?

Eli_6

I am interested in this and finally have my husband on board for something about 2024ish, but my husband and I would prefer to do this in the US summer time due to our (elementary aged) kids school.  I have home schooled before so that is an option, but even that option would be difficult with ports so obviously summer would be better. 

All World Cruises I have seen so far start in December or January. Maybe you can book a segment on Royal Caribbean. Usually you have about as many sea days as you have port-days, so you might be able to work out a manageable schedule for home-schooling. The exposure to all these different countries will be a learning experience anyhow. Would have LOVED to have been able to do that with my parents or to have been able to take my children.

18 hours ago, Eli_6 said:

I am interested in this and finally have my husband on board for something about 2024ish, but my husband and I would prefer to do this in the US summer time due to our (elementary aged) kids school.  I have home schooled before so that is an option, but even that option would be difficult with ports so obviously summer would be better. 

Princess offer a World Cruise R/T Sydney that normally departs in May and returns early September.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2022 at 11:16 AM, Heidi13 said:

Princess offer a World Cruise R/T Sydney that normally departs in May and returns early September.

Thanks!  I saw that one. Looks awesome and the dates work

I was reading about a new Hurtigruten itinerary that must be in the summer because of where it goes. IT is a north south cruise starting in Alaska and going through the northern passage to the arctic then down through the panama canal, down South america to Antartica. It must start in the summer and end in the late fall. They bill it as a north south type of world cruise. it looked awesome!