30 March 2022 - Queen’s Grill in suite bar set up

Stu UK

2 hours ago, majortom10 said:

as per previous posts by me on my experience in QG and there being no option of Brandy there was no Glenfiddich as a whisky choice because if there was I would have asked for that as a second choice. As it was I chose Bell's and Famous Grouse was delivered by my butler.

Glenfiddich  was on the official list in November 2019 , last time we were on a ship.

Edited by Windsurfboy

16 minutes ago, Windsurfboy said:

Glenfiddich  was on the official list in November 2019 , last time we were on a ship.

It wasnt on the list we were given on QE in 2019 or else I would have chosen that instead of Bell's as it is one of my favourite whiskies after being told I couldnt have brandy.

Edited by majortom10

1 hour ago, Victoria2 said:

I can't upload photos but looking at the photo of our In-suite bar list as of 12/9/19,  Glenfiddich was on the ''Whiskies'' list. I am beginning to think there are/were different lists floating around.

Either it varies cruise by cruise or possibly depending on your butler and how good he is. But I also believe there is a difference of what grade QG suite you are in Q1-Q6

2 hours ago, majortom10 said:

Either it varies cruise by cruise or possibly depending on your butler and how good he is. But I also believe there is a difference of what grade QG suite you are in Q1-Q6

I would presume the Butler picks up the drinks list from wherever they're kept rather than the choice be down to the Butler him/herself, and having been in all the grades on QE or QV bar a 1 or a 6, the only difference we have found was in the welcome champagne. We had Rose in a 2 as opposed to Brut in the others but that again might have been what was available on the day. 🙂

29 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

I would presume the Butler picks up the drinks list from wherever they're kept rather than the choice be down to the Butler him/herself, and having been in all the grades on QE or QV bar a 1 or a 6, the only difference we have found was in the welcome champagne. We had Rose in a 2 as opposed to Brut in the others but that again might have been what was available on the day. 🙂

Well I will bow to your knowledge and experience as we have only been in QG the once on QE and it was a Q6 and our list was very poor and since found out from what others have experienced we had a very poor butler and QG suite experience.

4 minutes ago, Allcruiser said:

does anyone know if they stock the bar with beer and/or lager please?

Yes to both and if your preferred brand isn't in the fridge, just ask your butler. If it's on the ship, it will be supplied.

2 minutes ago, Victoria2 said:

Yes to both and if your preferred brand isn't in the fridge, just ask your butler. If it's on the ship, it will be supplied.

Many thanks. Should also have asked if they replenish and if so charges etc, 

14 minutes ago, Allcruiser said:

Many thanks. Should also have asked if they replenish and if so charges etc, 

No charge and will be replenished as often as you need. If not done automatically, just ask the Butler but beware you might get embarrassingly inundated with loads of your choice!  😁

• Like 1