Navigator app

Retired 07

You can use the Navigator app to store your boarding passes, that you can show at embarkation, rather than having to carry paper passes.

While onboard, you can order ahead at the specialty restaurants, chat with other members of  your party, etc..  

They've really beefed up the app recently.  It's worth downloading and using.

It seems to be better than it used to be but it's still pretty wonky. There is nothing pre-cruise that you can do on the app that you cannot do on the website. I was thinking how much better it was behaving and then last night, boom, all of my dining reservations disappeared from the app. LOL - So just be forewarned and don't be alarmed if things appear and disappear while using it.  I really love it onboard though - lots of very useful features.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Retired 07 said:

Is the navigator app only for use on board, or should I download it now for a cruise 2months away?  Also, is there anything that I can do on the app that I can’t do on the website?

You can download it now. Easier for boarding passes, your health assessment, etc. 

5 minutes ago, SilvertoGold said:

..How does one connect to the ship's Intranet once on board?

There should be a short presentation on your cabin TV you can watch that will explain it to you.

Edited by ShipWalker
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, SilvertoGold said:

How does one connect to the ship's Intranet once on board?

In November 2021 and February 2022 there were instructions on the stateroom desk on how to connect both an iPhone and an Android phone to the ship's Intranet and then to the Internet - but none for a laptop. Luckily, I had saved the info from 2019. 

• Thanks 1