Always Included Website Issues

zackarykeef

Is anyone else having issues when attempting to book? After selecting the room class, the "always included" page with the Elevate/Indulge options is not appearing. This leads to no "always included" promo listed on the final page. I've done several mock bookings, and the page was only appearing on 1 out of every 4 bookings, and now is not coming up at all. I've been on the phone with X, and they can't figure it out...

Just wondering if it is happening for anyone else. Seems like the website is constantly having issues 🤷‍♂️

I use a IPad and constantly have issues.    Ever since I started cruising on X and participated on this forum for  X,  members have always had complained about issues with X’s  website  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

1 hour ago, zackarykeef said:

Is anyone else having issues when attempting to book? After selecting the room class, the "always included" page with the Elevate/Indulge options is not appearing. This leads to no "always included" promo listed on the final page. I've done several mock bookings, and the page was only appearing on 1 out of every 4 bookings, and now is not coming up at all. I've been on the phone with X, and they can't figure it out...

Just wondering if it is happening for anyone else. Seems like the website is constantly having issues 🤷‍♂️

Call them 

10 hours ago, LGW59 said:

Call them 

I mentioned I was in the phone with them…they couldn’t even explain what was happening.

I’ve tried two computers, my phone, two browsers, and incognito windows in both…it goes from the select a room page to dinner selection every time, and gives me the option to add prepaid gratuities. Always included is never listed on the final page. It’s really strange…

Apparently not always included 🤣

Make sure you don't have your Captain's Club number included. I booked 2 rooms in December for the same cruise, and one of them (solo cabin) ended up with Always Included and the other didn't - it had a loyalty promo that ended up with no perks. It seems that having my CC number at booking put me in a different pool of offers that eliminated the Always Included offering (and it didn't seem possible to get it back). When I called to have it added (like an hour after booking), it was more than purchasing the drink package and adding gratuities, so I ended up just doing that instead.

It’s my first time on X, so no CC number yet. I think it seems to not be coming up when I pick FL as my state for some reason. The woman I spoke with said both the FL resident discount and the AI package are combinable, so she’s not sure why it’s not coming up. They’re trying to figure it out 🤷🏼‍♂️