Life and live from Zuiderdam's 10-day Mex Riviera/Sea of Cortez cruise

Copper10-8

19 hours ago, Sandipalms said:

what do you recommend doing in Loreto.

Thanks

The walk in the village is lovely, and the mission museum was interesting. It was the first mission

in Baja California, and the original marker on the walkway denotes the start of El Camino Real (which Californians are familiar with).  There are nice restaurants in the village to choose from. We found Loreto to be a tranquil place surrounded by dramatic scenery.  It's the antithesis of Cabo San Lucas.

• Like 1

We've always like Loreto and the good thing is, it hasn't changed! 🙂 It's still a sleepy Mexican town, 100% the opposite of the three "regular" Mex Riviera ports of Cabo, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. I can highly recommend a visit to Loreto if the opportunity presents itself! Wish HAL would increase the Sea of Cortez cruises!

Loreto Baja California Pueblo Magico Mexico

Edited by Copper10-8
  • Like 8

Hi John, I always love seeing you will be taking us along on a cruise.  I think Loreto needs to be a destination for us.

A question - On your Sunday April 9 review of PV you mentioned getting David's review of Rhythm of the Night.  Have I missed it?  Friends are going to PV in June and I told them I would give them a recent review.  It sounds like such a great evening.  Thanks again for letting us cruise with you.  Cherie 

8 hours ago, cccole said:

Hi John, I always love seeing you will be taking us along on a cruise.  I think Loreto needs to be a destination for us.

A question - On your Sunday April 9 review of PV you mentioned getting David's review of Rhythm of the Night.  Have I missed it?  Friends are going to PV in June and I told them I would give them a recent review.  It sounds like such a great evening.  Thanks again for letting us cruise with you.  Cherie 

Hi Cherie; no you did not miss it; I forgot! 😬 David told us he really liked the catamaran ride, the buffet and the show, but he did agree with the opinion presented here that the excursion is not suitable for those with mobility issues. He added that it was a bit of a climb from the dock to the open buffet area, and more of the same from the latter to the restrooms. He confirmed that the path to the amphitheater is illuminated with just ground lighting. So, in a nutshell, great excursion if you don't have mobility issues 

• Like 2