Accessibility & medical questionnaire

I just received an email asking me to fill out this questionnaire.

This is my 9th P&O sailing and I've never received this before, is it possibly in error or does everybody have to fill this out now?

I can't find any information about it on these boards.

12 minutes ago, molecrochip said:

Its compulsory if you have booked an accessible room, or have specified you are taking a mobility scooter. Other than that its only required if you have an access or medical need.

So this isn't the questionnaire it references in your "terminal checklist" email?

The one that says to bring your phone, passport, evidence of travel insurance etc and:

"Health Declaration confirmation email"

Because I've received no other emails, or filled out any other forms regarding "health".

On 4/3/2022 at 11:49 AM, 84k said:

So this isn't the questionnaire it references in your "terminal checklist" email?

The one that says to bring your phone, passport, evidence of travel insurance etc and:

"Health Declaration confirmation email"

Because I've received no other emails, or filled out any other forms regarding "health".

No, the Health Declaration form referenced in the "terminal checklist" email is just to say that you haven't got any Covid symptoms, haven't tested positive in the last 14 days and haven't knowingly been in close contact with anyone who has. It's similar to the old paper health questionnaire that one used to be given to fill in on arrival at the terminal, but more Covid-specific.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2022 at 4:27 PM, jh1809 said:

No, the Health Declaration form referenced in the "terminal checklist" email is just to say that you haven't got any Covid symptoms, haven't tested positive in the last 14 days and haven't knowingly been in close contact with anyone who has. It's similar to the old paper health questionnaire that one used to be given to fill in on arrival at the terminal, but more Covid-specific.

Thank you.

So should I have filled that out? I've not seen a Health Declaration form on my online account, or been emailed one.