PCR Test Results

MSEm

We got our Covid PCR test this morning (Sun. April 3, 2022) At Piedmont Urgent Care.  Got paper copy and

noticed that time was not completed on test results. I was told that time was only needed for international travel.

Also there is a letter for international travel that goes with the Results form. If you are getting tested at Piedmont Urgent Care (Georgia) make sure your form has the time and you get the International Travel Letter.

Suggest you get paper copy of results and Travel Letter.  Yes it is on line and you can access the information by internet anywhere in the USA.

PS  Testing Cost covreed by Medicare & TriCare for Life.

19 hours ago, MSEm said:

We got our Covid PCR test this morning (Sun. April 3, 2022) At Piedmont Urgent Care.  Got paper copy and

noticed that time was not completed on test results. I was told that time was only needed for international travel.

Also there is a letter for international travel that goes with the Results form. If you are getting tested at Piedmont Urgent Care (Georgia) make sure your form has the time and you get the International Travel Letter.

Suggest you get paper copy of results and Travel Letter.  Yes it is on line and you can access the information by internet anywhere in the USA.

Thanks! Would Medicare cover it at CVS? Do you know? Maybe I should get tested at NORTHEAST GA Urgent care instead of CVS…I will definitely get both paper and online….have a wonderful trip…please let us live vicariously through you…update these boards if you get a chance!

Just fyi:  we boarded a Viking river boat on Sunday having flown out of Atlanta on Saturday evening.  So far, no one has asked for our pre-trip PCR test results.  Not at Atlanta airport, not at Munich passport control, not upon boarding our boat.  We were, however, immediately upon boarding, asked to give a saliva sample for Covid testing.  Frustrating after having first figured out the « when »  (initial flight from airport in a different time zone from ours)and the « how » (we live in a small town without testing sites on every corner) and then nobody asks for the results.

it is what it is. Just don’t be disappointed if nobody’s interested in the results.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MSEm said:

Thank you for the info.  Hope you can relax now and enjoy your trip!

3 hours ago, Let Me Travel! said:

Thanks! Would Medicare cover it at CVS? Do you know? Maybe I should get tested at NORTHEAST GA Urgent care instead of CVS…I will definitely get both paper and online….have a wonderful trip…please let us live vicariously through you…update these boards if you get a chance!

Just got our tests this AM.

Quick and easy!

Medicare covered it.