Absurd Question — Ice Tea at Retreat Lounge

charlielinda

I am aware that this question is a first world problem and that the answer will not affect my cruise in away but was wondering …

I love spending time at Café al Bacio and enjoying the Raspberry Ice Tea.  We will in a suite for our next cruise.   Will I still be visiting Café al Bacio or able to get in the Retreat.  I know I’ll enjoy every minute of the cruise with or without ice tea 🫖  

From my recent experience on the Edge, the unsweet iced tea at the retreat sundeck bar was not very good. It was on the weak side. Had to switch almost immediately to a flavored water.

Well, I know they can make a long island ice tea. Am pretty sure they'll get you whatever you ask for.  (They can also make martinis as per the martini bar menu, which can be good to know if that bar is crowded)

2 hours ago, talljules1 said:

Well, I know they can make a long island ice tea. Am pretty sure they'll get you whatever you ask for.  (They can also make martinis as per the martini bar menu, which can be good to know if that bar is crowded)

When I asked about a maritini from the Martini Bar menu they said no problem and when into the back, so I thought.  In fact they were running down to the martini bar to get them.  I stopped ordering them.

19 minutes ago, jelayne said:

When I asked about a maritini from the Martini Bar menu they said no problem and when into the back, so I thought.  In fact they were running down to the martini bar to get them.  I stopped ordering them.

When we've asked, they made them in front of us in the retreat lounge.