Early disembark with suite priveleges?

sailtex

Our disembark time is 8am. I'd like to go at least an hour early to accommodate another trip we're trying to squeeze in. I've read where our owner's suite allows us to board an hour early, but does it have a similar allowance on the other end? Thanks.

6 minutes ago, sailtex said:

Our disembark time is 8am. I'd like to go at least an hour early to accommodate another trip we're trying to squeeze in. I've read where our owner's suite allows us to board an hour early, but does it have a similar allowance on the other end? Thanks.

Where will you be disembarking and will you be there the night before or arriving in the morning?

Jamcruz1

it is all dependent on when customs clears the ship.     This means in many ports they will not clear the ship until ALL baggage is off.   it can be an hour or more later than published even if the ship berths at 6 am  you wont be off till 8 at the minimum maybe 9.   Disembarking time is relative to those  conditions, even if you carry your stuff   

In places like Tahiti or where you got there for an overnight...   you can request to get off usually the day before the final debarking.. But that is because all the prior ports were French. 

If your cleared for prior ports, immediately before your final port, all in the same country , then you will be good to go in most cases

I don't know if it's a "suite privilege", but Oceania has always gone out of its way to accommodate our requested disembarkation time.  All we've had to do was ask the day before (or after we get luggage tags that put us off too early or too late).

1 hour ago, Cliff-FLL said:

I don't know if it's a "suite privilege", but Oceania has always gone out of its way to accommodate our requested disembarkation time.  All we've had to do was ask the day before (or after we get luggage tags that put us off too early or too late).

It is not a suite privilege it s a guest privilege

Jancruz1

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Jancruz said:

It is not a suite privilege it s a guest privilege

Jancruz1

Hi, Jan.  I was simply quoting the term used by the OP.  On some lines, though, certain privileges are associated with the accommodations, not the passengers.

4 hours ago, Cliff-FLL said:

Hi, Jan.  I was simply quoting the term used by the OP.  On some lines, though, certain privileges are associated with the accommodations, not the passengers.

That's the point:  Oceania is not one of those cruise lines...

• Like 1