Suite plus inside

journeymore

I don’t believe so. I think it is for minors under 18. But they better confirm that. I would hate to see them board and think their father would get suite privileges 

4 minutes ago, PSU said:

I don’t believe so. I think it is for minors under 18. But they better confirm that. I would hate to see them board and think their father would get suite privileges 

I agree that their TA or Celebrity directly should confirm that.  As I said, I am providing my response on what I understand.  But I would hate to be providing misinformation if I am incorrect!

Those look to be the inside cabins adjacent to the Magic Carpet sky suites.  They happen to be connecting cabins---but they are not suites.  I seriously doubt suite amenities are included.

10 minutes ago, jwlane said:

Those look to be the inside cabins adjacent to the Magic Carpet sky suites.  They happen to be connecting cabins---but they are not suites.  I seriously doubt suite amenities are included.

It's odd and raises the question as they connect to suites.  To me, that would imply guests in both can be connected to the same booking.  I thought they would share benefits as a result - but that would certainly need to be confirmed if it were my booking.  Hopefully some one will know for certain.  🙂

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I remember seeing a video in Michael's Club about Sky Suite with the inside cabin. It was my understanding that the Sky Suite and inside cabin must be booked together on the same credit card. Yes it was my understanding that the inside cabin will have access to Retreat and Luminae. I would think the cost of the inside would be more than the standard inside cabin rate. You really need to talk to a TA or Celebrity directly for the details. Below is a video of the Sky suite with inside cabin.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

It's odd and raises the question as they connect to suites.  To me, that would imply guests in both can be connected to the same booking.  I thought they would share benefits as a result - but that would certainly need to be confirmed if it were my booking.  Hopefully some one will know for certain.  🙂

Yes confirmed and confirmed in writing. The odd time we have booked/ordered things that can be interpreted differently we always ask the rep who has sorted it to email us with the details. We then take a copy on board. 

4 minutes ago, chemmo said:

Yes confirmed and confirmed in writing. The odd time we have booked/ordered things that can be interpreted differently we always ask the rep who has sorted it to email us with the details. We then take a copy on board. 

So I guess you are confirming that the inside staterooms connecting to the sky suite staterooms with common bookings will share the suite benefits.

Good to know!  Thanks.

• Like 1

Just now, leaveitallbehind said:

So I guess you are confirming that the inside staterooms connecting to the sky suite staterooms with common bookings will share the suite benefits.

Good to know!  Thanks.

Makes the conversation at Guest Services much shorter and pleasant  if you simply show the proof rather than ‘discuss’ with them. 

On one of our first Celebrity cruises we had a standard amount of OBC then an extra $200 owing to a good will gesture after them making a billing error. Guest Relations insisted it couldn’t be found, so glad we had an email….End of conversation!

We tried for this option on Apex last summer. Originally we were told connecting cabins on the same reservation would receive Retreat access. Then Covid hit and this option was removed as they limit numbers in the Retreat. Luckily we had not booked. 

• Like 1

We booked a sky suite with connecting interior (For our teenager) on the Beyond and we were told that she would be able to access the lounge and restaurant.  I am not sure if this is different if an adult is in the connecting interior room.

I was told it depends on how you book it.  If you want to make certain Retreat access is given to the inside room, it has to be booked a certain way.    I had looked at it and was going to book our daughter and her husband in the interior room, and it was possible but it needed to be booked a specific way, and it was more expensive than if it was booked as an inside that was NOT attached to my suite.    

Then Celebrity did a ship swap and we ended up on Silhouette.