24k Margarita Fozen?

broadwaycam

Not a problem. They will happily make it frozen if that's how you want it.  I always have to specify that I want it on the rocks and no salt on the rim. I also ask to have it made in a Rocks Glass as I don't like the stupid Margarita glasses.  Frozen Margaritas are just a giant pile of ice. Not a fan.

• Like 1

Just now, Thrak said:

Not a problem. They will happily make it frozen if that's how you want it.  I always have to specify that I want it on the rocks and no salt on the rim. I also ask to have it made in a Rocks Glass as I don't like the stupid Margarita glasses.  Frozen Margaritas are just a giant pile of ice. Not a fan.

Some of the bartenders call those walking glasses. And I’m with you on how to order a perfect margarita. Although my friends liked the tequila and Grand Marnier that was poured around the mound of ice. 

28 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Some of the bartenders call those walking glasses. And I’m with you on how to order a perfect margarita. Although my friends liked the tequila and Grand Marnier that was poured around the mound of ice. 

I always get my Chairman of the Board in a rocks glass if I'm taking it to the theater. So much easier to carry. I've actually ordered it that way when I was already sitting in the theater and the waiter thanked me for doing so. It makes it so much easier for the server when they don't have to carry a martini glass from the bar to the theater. (I really don't know how they manage it. I'd slop it all over the place.)

• Like 1

On 4/10/2022 at 9:54 PM, Thrak said:

Gonna have to disagree with you on that one ;o) They are actually just a giant pile of ice that has already started to melt and dilute a perfectly good drink long before it even arrives at the customer.  Like you, my wife and I also prefer ours on the rocks and no salt.

Edited by lx200gps