Water Island?

volk904

Looking fir current info on Water Island.  
i know their is Ferry from Crown Bay

Once you arrive how far is the veach and how do you get there?  What is the best spot?  Costs ? 
do you rent loungers ?   

thanks. 

Ferry service from Crown Bay is fairly consistent on either the half hour or hour mark. From the drop off, Honeymoom Beach is about a quarter mile walk, or much more conveniently a tram ride from the Dinghy's beach bar bus that will drop you off at Dinghy's right on Honeymoon Beach. There are other beaches on the island, but they do not really have much service and I am unfamiliar with how to get to them. The loungers and tram to Dinghy's is free. Of course, they expect you to patronize their facility. There used to be a second place to get food and drinks on Honeymoon Beach, but I'm not sure if they are back open yet or not.

Heidi’s Honeymoon Grill is apparently open at the other end of the small beach…There may be be a driver giving free rides to the beach (we tip on the return), and golf carts are available for rent at the ferry dock.
 Very busy spot, especially with a ship docked in Crown Bay…

• 3 months later...

Heidi's has excellent burgers!  We have rented golf carts and explored an old WWII installation that is on the island.  We used flashlights and would go in one area then come out on another part of the island.  Kinda like the Dharma projects on Lost.  Creepy but cool!  The gun turrets are still there.  The war ended before the actual guns were installed.  I very interesting exploration.