Are Deck Plans for Jubilee and Celebration Finalized?

robtx100

Are the deck plans for Jubilee and Celebration finalized? I am interest in booking one of the regular balcony cabins on a corner that has the deeper balcony. I see the deck plans (cabin numbers) differ slightly from Mardi Gras. For instance, 12481 on Mardi Gras is 12487 on Jubilee and Celebration because they added additional interior cabins. So if I book 12487 on Jubilee now, will it be the same after the build is completed? Someone already has 12481 on the Jubilee sailing I am interested in, so if it stays the same as Mardi Gras, they will get the extended balcony, and I would get just a regular balcony. 

46 minutes ago, robtx100 said:

Are the deck plans for Jubilee and Celebration finalized? I am interest in booking one of the regular balcony cabins on a corner that has the deeper balcony. I see the deck plans (cabin numbers) differ slightly from Mardi Gras. For instance, 12481 on Mardi Gras is 12487 on Jubilee and Celebration because they added additional interior cabins. So if I book 12487 on Jubilee now, will it be the same after the build is completed? Someone already has 12481 on the Jubilee sailing I am interested in, so if it stays the same as Mardi Gras, they will get the extended balcony, and I would get just a regular balcony. 

Celebration and Jubilee have more cabins than the Mardi Gras,which is why the cabin numbers don't necessarily correspond. But yes,the deck plans for the Celebration and Jubilee are what you see is what you get.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, csoud68 said:

Maybe rooms are done but I dont see how deck plans can be finished when they are still announcing venues..

Likely bar space will remain bar space albeit with themes not yet finalized. Same with other allocated spaces.

3 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

Likely bar space will remain bar space albeit with themes not yet finalized. Same with other allocated spaces.

Then the only "theme" we havent seen photos of yet is "the gateway" neighborhood  that replaces the "french quarter"...

We have just seen what they are doing with the  allocated space where "brass magnolia" is now located. That will now be the "golden jubilee".

We are now just waiting on what replaces the allocated space where "emerils" now has on the mardi gras.

We have seen "biscayne 820' the new theme that is replacing "LaPiazza" but it hasnt been announced yet what will be in the allocated space where the "panini deli" now resides..

Am i understanding you? 

28 minutes ago, csoud68 said:

Then the only "theme" we havent seen photos of yet is "the gateway" neighborhood  that replaces the "french quarter"...

We have just seen what they are doing with the  allocated space where "brass magnolia" is now located. That will now be the "golden jubilee".

We are now just waiting on what replaces the allocated space where "emerils" now has on the mardi gras.

We have seen "biscayne 820' the new theme that is replacing "LaPiazza" but it hasnt been announced yet what will be in the allocated space where the "panini deli" now resides..

Am i understanding you? 

Do you know if Fortune Teller Bar is going to be on the Celebration?  I cannot remember hearing about it.  

1 minute ago, jabberjaw070596 said:

Do you know if Fortune Teller Bar is going to be on the Celebration?  I cannot remember hearing about it.  

Hasnt been announced.  Forgot about that....

5 hours ago, jabberjaw070596 said:

It doesn't sounds likely that it'll be on Celebration which is disappointing. I just don't know how it'll fit in "The Gateway" theme. Someone on here mentioned a couple weeks ago that a bartender in the Fortune Teller Bar said Celebration wasn't getting that bar, but instead a new bar with themed global cocktails. It makes sense, and as Miami is known as the "Cruise Gateway to the World" so it'd be in line.