Website Update: Available Shore Excursions Via Email and Maps on Mobile Devices

Mike Moore

17 hours ago, Moosemarty said:

For the Navigator 7/23 cruise any idea why we can book shore excursions on all the ports except Molde? When will those be available for booking. Thanks

All ports other than Molde are now available. I'll share another upate as soon as I have an ETA on that last one. Thank you for your patience!

44 minutes ago, Mike Moore said:

All ports other than Molde are now available. I'll share another upate as soon as I have an ETA on that last one. Thank you for your patience!

Not true; still cannot book excursions for 10 August in Bruges; in addition, still no Regent Choice excursions in Edinburgh.

Top it off with last minute change on Event hotel in NYC; not a happy camper.

Marc

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mrlevin said:

Not true; still cannot book excursions for 10 August in Bruges; in addition, still no Regent Choice excursions in Edinburgh.

Marc

I logged into my account and was able to book for Bruges and Edinburgh.

4 minutes ago, Moosemarty said:

I logged into my account and was able to book for Bruges and Edinburgh.

You are probably on for the segment; for those of us on full GV we go to Bruges twice and can only book the second time in Bruges.  As for Edinburgh, which Regent Choice excursions do you see?

43 minutes ago, mrlevin said:

Marc

Im having the same problems as Marc with the excursions (no Bruges Aug 10, No Regent Choice in Edinburgh).  Will continue to wait.

Agree very disappointed in hotel change and dinner options. 

1 hour ago, mrlevin said:

You are probably on for the segment; for those of us on full GV we go to Bruges twice and can only book the second time in Bruges.  As for Edinburgh, which Regent Choice excursions do you see?

For Edinburgh there were 5 choices - the same choices for each day. We booked them  in our account but if you go with "Find a Cruise" you can see them on Regent website.

• Like 1

During past Radisson/Regent cruises that included an overnight in Edinburgh in August during tattoo, there has been an excursion that included tattoo tickets and transportation (I don't know if it has been ALL trips or just the ones I remember and knew of).  I am still hopeful Regent will do that again this year.  

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 10:23 PM, NCCruzQueen said:

Hi @Mike Moore I will be able to book excursions soon for 5-5-23 and 5-20-23 on Navigator.  The Click here line to request the pdf files are not visible for either cruise.  Thanks for checking on this!

Beth

Beth - I find searching for the cruise and going to the Itinerary that way and clicking on the link that way will work. Haven't been able to do it from My Account Booked Cruises.

Martha

The Edinburgh Regent Choice tours appear to be available from what I can see, so if anyone has an issue booking them please do let me know. Molde, Norway tours are still being finalized so I'll update this thread as soon as they become available.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Moore said:

The Edinburgh Regent Choice tours appear to be available from what I can see, so if anyone has an issue booking them please do let me know. Molde, Norway tours are still being finalized so I'll update this thread as soon as they become available.

Mike, I just saw the two Choice excursions, thanks.  I am disappointed about Tattoo but now I know I just need to book on my own.

thanks,

Marc

Edited by mrlevin

2 hours ago, 2012_Alaska_bound said:

Beth - I find searching for the cruise and going to the Itinerary that way and clicking on the link that way will work. Haven't been able to do it from My Account Booked Cruises.

Martha

Hi Martha,

Thanks.  I can see excursions on the itinerary but some of those listed aren’t always ones available when booking time comes around.  Usually Regent provides a PDF file of actual excursions.

• Like 1

Mike,

As a solo traveler, I can't see the correct fare for a cruise with a special solo rate (e.g. 25% surcharge).

The web site just shows the usual 2x fare. Consequently, I have to call my RSSC rep. Am I missing a way to see these special solo offers?

29 minutes ago, cruisegal919 said:

Hi Mike

Can you check on the excursions for the June 19 - July 3, 2022 Explorer cruise.  After the change in itinerary, excursions were updated/added for all the dates except June 28th (Kusadasi) and June 29 (Bodrum).  Thanks

Just had a chat with the shore excursion department and as they are working on a number of different ports with recent itinerary changes, they are a bit more backed up than usual. I asked if they could please provide a list of all the missing ports and a date that we could expect tours to be available to save you all from the chore of having to check repeatedly every day. As soon as I have this list I'll be able to provide a better answer for anyone missing a port here and there. Thank you all for your patience!

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Dwtlion said:

Mike,

As a solo traveler, I can't see the correct fare for a cruise with a special solo rate (e.g. 25% surcharge).

The web site just shows the usual 2x fare. Consequently, I have to call my RSSC rep. Am I missing a way to see these special solo offers?

The only way to see that information would be to go into the Plan My Cruise booking engine portion of the sight, select one guest, and move through a few steps to get pricing. When we redesign the booking engine (likely 2023) we'll make some improvements to make accessing that information easier.

The only way to see that information would be to go into the Plan My Cruise booking engine portion of the sight, select one guest, and move through a few steps to get pricing. When we redesign the booking engine (likely 2023) we'll make some improvements to make accessing that information easier.

Mike, I use the booking engine and select 1 guest, but I never see the special offer solo fare. What am I missing?

10 hours ago, Moosemarty said:

For the July 23rd Navigator Cruise, Molde, Norway just came up for shore excursions and I was ble to book the one we wanted. Now have all ports booked.

Was just coming to report that tours were loaded late yesterday. Apologies again for the delay but the team is catching up.

22 hours ago, Dwtlion said:

Mike, I use the booking engine and select 1 guest, but I never see the special offer solo fare. What am I missing?

I'm doing some digging as there is some inconsistency with those that work and those that don't. Seems like the regular single supplement of 75% works, but the lower specials in fact do not. We'll keep hunting...

• Thanks 1

Was just coming to report that tours were loaded late yesterday. Apologies again for the delay but the team is catching up.

I'm doing some digging as there is some inconsistency with those that work and those that don't. Seems like the regular single supplement of 75% works, but the lower specials in fact do not. We'll keep hunting...

Thank you.  The Grand Voyage still can not book the Aug 10th Bruges excursions even though the segment people have had access for a week. Very strange.   I understand we (GV) will have plenty to choose from....it is just a fyi.   Thank you for looking into this and for all the updates...they are greatly appreciated.  

• Like 1

Grand Voyage still can't book Bruges 10 August.  In addition, "my itinerary" shows the Plaza whilst email from Regent shows Lotte Palace.  Either the website is wrong or Regent Miami is wrong (I guess both could be wrong).

Marc

1 hour ago, mrlevin said:

Grand Voyage still can't book Bruges 10 August.  In addition, "my itinerary" shows the Plaza whilst email from Regent shows Lotte Palace.  Either the website is wrong or Regent Miami is wrong (I guess both could be wrong).

Marc

Good afternoon Marc. Would you mind sending me an email to mmoore@rssc.com with your booking number please so I can look into the hotel issue? I know the shore ex department is still working on finalizing a few ports, so thank you for your patience.

45 minutes ago, mrlevin said:

Marc

Me too Marc.  I called and spoke to a Regent supervisor last week who said he would check on the hotel for us.  He stated he would email me because our reservation said Plaza Hotel and maybe we were having dinner at the Lotte Palace but staying at The Plaza Hotel.    I have not received an email from the supervisor.   I have also been waiting more than a month for a guest relations person to look into why we do not have any excursions listed for the second day in Amsterdam, August 12th.  Hopefully we can get an answer for the excursions from Mr Moore about Bruges Aug 10th why GV still cant book and Amsterdam August 12 no excusions listed.   Ill let you know if the GR supervisor sends me an email about the hotel.

1 hour ago, Travelingwithstyle said:

I have also been waiting more than a month for a guest relations person to look into why we do not have any excursions listed for the second day in Amsterdam, August 12th.  

As we hadn't been able to book second day in Amsterdam since excursions first became available, I made the assumption (probably wrong) that the 12th of August is day for our exclusive shoreside event.