Looks like Priority boarding is back (MardiGras 4/16)

kwokpot

Just boarded the MardiGras in Port Canaveral and when one of the employees saw Platinum on our boarding pass we were diverted to a separate check-in line where we were checked in immediately and didn't have to queue up in the long general queue line.

I also wanted to say the check-in employee looked at our Verify and didn't need to see the actual Covid test results or vaccine card. So it was faster, albeit maybe 10 seconds time savings. Check in was one of the quickest ever.

Edit: Unfortunately I didn't ask whether Priority boarding was permanently back in place.

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 5

29 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

Just boarded the MardiGras in Port Canaveral and when one of the employees saw Platinum on our boarding pass we were diverted to a separate check-in line where we were checked in immediately and didn't have to queue up in the long general queue line.

I also wanted to say the check-in employee looked at our Verify and didn't need to see the actual Covid test results or vaccine card. So it was faster, albeit maybe 10 seconds time savings. Check in was one of the quickest ever.

Edit: Unfortunately I didn't ask whether Priority boarding was permanently back in place.

Good news! We'll see how it goes next week. Enjoy your cruise! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lee Cruiser said:

They had a separate line for platinum when we went on the Valor back in January.  However, there was no separate waiting area and you still boarded by your zone number from check in.

You're correct,I should have said priority CHECK-IN.

• Like 1

I'm glad to see the priority line is back in place like usual and also there Verifly is now working for the Mardi Gras.  When I cruised earlier this year, Verifly was just in the testing stage.  We reached platinum that cruise and were able to going through the priority line too.

7 hours ago, TNcruising02 said:

I'm glad to see the priority line is back in place like usual and also there Verifly is now working for the Mardi Gras.  When I cruised earlier this year, Verifly was just in the testing stage.  We reached platinum that cruise and were able to going through the priority line too.

Im assumimg by thr time my 2024 celebration cruise takes place that ill be kicking back in the new priotity area..

• Like 1