New Venetian Gondola Ride in Honolulu, Hawaii?

blessbuilding

Hi. I came across a Venetian style gondola experience for Waikiki. I think it may be new. Has anyone here been on it before? If so, please let me know as it sounds like it would make for a memorable experience. I missed the chance to take one in Venice.

12 minutes ago, blessbuilding said:

Hi. I came across a Venetian style gondola experience for Waikiki. I think it may be new. Has anyone here been on it before? If so, please let me know as it sounds like it would make for a memorable experience. I missed the chance to take one in Venice.

Howdy @blessbuilding emo22.gif

Your thread has been moved to a more correct forum where it will be on topic.

I suggest you use the Follow feature on this thread or any other thread or forum where you are interested in future replies. That way you will not have to go l👀king to see if there are new posts on your Followed threads because they will all come l👀king for you as notifications! emo34.gif If you need more info on how to do it, please click the following: How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info)

I hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

20 hours ago, blessbuilding said:

I came across a Venetian style gondola experience for Waikiki. I think it may be new. Has anyone here been on it before?

If this is true it has to be about the silliest thing I've ever heard of. You're in Hawaii. Take an outrigger canoe ride on Waikiki. Unless the gondola is surfing in waves like the outriggers do it's going to be a lot more boring. 

• Like 1

I took this tour with my family. It is a gorgeous vessel with comfortable seating, unlike the hard seats of a canoe.

It was relaxing and you feel like royalty being catered to. Most other Hawaiian small boat tours going out on the ocean either make you exert yourself with paddling or you are crammed like sardines with 50 other people and they are rocky as they go out to the open ocean, which makes me nauseous. This one was stable and serene while traversing the Canal. It had wonderful views of Diamond Head and Magic Island, and I also got great shots of a rainbow!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not a freakin' chance I'd do anything on the Ala Wai Canal, which was built to drain the swampy area Waikiki. I agree with Princeton123, take an outrigger canoe ride or a catamaran ride. A ride on the Ala Wai would be NOTHING LIKE a canal ride in Venice. Go to Vegas and take a ride at the Venetian.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...