Receiving covid test kit from Celebrity at debark - so when do you take the test??

topsailgirl

1 hour ago, blackshirt said:

Yes, something did happen, the current policy no longer states that. I’m not sure if anyone knows if they will still honor that but I’m expecting they won’t. We are on a cruise next month that was booked prior to that date but I’m expecting they will charge for the test they provide. That’s why I’ve ordered tests to take with us.

We are on Millennium now, docking in Vancouver on 5/13.  Called Guest Services and was told that they no longer provide the complimentary testing.  I know they change policy but think they could have made that clear instead of having to read between the lines when they said in email prior to our cruise that they have them for sale.  ($24.95 USD) We had a feeling that might be the case so brought eMed tests with us.

23 minutes ago, Searanger said:

LOL...If reminded I'm sure they will honor the free testing if you booked earlier then 11/21.  So that means they will hand you a E-Test in the luggage area and won't charge you the $55.00.

Nope… we dock in Vancouver on Friday.  Guest Services said they aren’t doing that any more.  I asked how to escalate and was told maybe try to call Celebrity or email… lol