Group cruises

peanutgirl

I cannot answer your question...but it sounds as if you have already booked based on the wording of your post (?). If so, I would think you are beyond the point where you would get anything via a group booking.  Perhaps I am just interpreting your post incorrectly... if so, sorry.

1 hour ago, peanutgirl said:

I will try and make this clearer. I am already booked and my NCL pvp said we could change to a group and save 5 percent and get a perk and keep our free at sea. I was just wondering if anyone had done this before. 

Not to be blunt, but what difference does it make whether or not anyone else had done this before? If you want to save the 5% and get a perk, take it. If you don't, then pass on it. Just my opinion, but don't go through life (or a vacation) and just do what others have done...don't be afraid to walk your own path.

And IF the answer really matters, then YES, other people have done this before. In fact, NCL has an entire groups department and a page on their website specifically for groups. This happens all the time.

• Like 1