Port changed back from Ravenna to Venice

hodoc

Azamara is pretty hopeless at the moment. They’ve ignored my queries about the change from Venice to Ravenna. One of my cruises still has Ancona in the itinerary on the website, but Dubrovnik on the map and the direct email I was sent, which also had the wrong date for the cruise. My TA hasn’t been able to find out either. I would believe the Azamara email you were sent.

5 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Got the second notice from Azamara today for my Oct. 6 cruise on Journey.  Very thorough explanation, and IMO very generous accommodation offer.

I agree that it was a generous offer sent to us from Azamara via TA.

The dates were correct, but the days of the week wrong. October 6, the embarkation day, is a Thursday, the graph in the email from Azamara stated Friday October 6. Also the disembarkation day is now on Tuesday October 18, again the graph stated Wednesday the 18th.

I trust the dates more than the days of the week, but it would be nice if they were both correct.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Got the second notice from Azamara today for my Oct. 6 cruise on Journey.  Very thorough explanation, and IMO very generous accommodation offer.

What do you mean by "second notice"?  

2 hours ago, Medeba said:

What do you mean by "second notice"?  

There was an earlier one that listed half a dozen cruises that were going to be affected, but had few details.  This one was specific to our cruise and more detailed.

• Thanks 1