Bank of America question

mared1

I redeemed points near the first of March for January 2023 cruise. As of this date, they haven’t been applied to my cruise planner. I want to use some for a shore excursion. I called Bank of America; they transferred me to Royal. Royal said to call B of A. Does anyone have a phone number that will get me to the correct person? Thanks for your assistance.

You may not see it in the Cruise Planner.  I just got off the phone with Crown and Anchor, because I redeemed a gift certificate for obc.  She told me that certain types of obc are not available in the Cruise Planner.  Not sure if BofA is one of them.  However, if it's associated with the cruise reservation, they should be able to see it, and send you a confirmation.

You might also ask if you can use it to book and excursion over the phone.

It's also a timing thing, they apply them in order of cruise date, I redeemed some late last year for a January 2023 cruise. When they still weren't applied I called to check and was told told the go in order of sail date. Still waiting for mine to be applied so I know how much my balance for the cruise is. Sigh!! I have no patience, I know. 😇

54 minutes ago, mared1 said:

I redeemed points near the first of March for January 2023 cruise. As of this date, they haven’t been applied to my cruise planner. I want to use some for a shore excursion. I called Bank of America; they transferred me to Royal. Royal said to call B of A. Does anyone have a phone number that will get me to the correct person? Thanks for your assistance.

Try 1-888-305-4626 - that is the number at Royal we used and had the credit applied in 2 or 3 days (sorry don't remember the exact number of days).  

By the way, our issue was the number the person at BOA gave us to call was for Celebrity and not Royal.  Mass confusion.  Use the one I gave you above for Royal.  

Edited by cruiserhal
Added comment at end.