Top this!!!!

On our last cruise we had a hands-free phone in our room. It was right on the wall beside the bathroom. Every morning the Captain would call us personally and tell us about the days events. Sometimes the cruise director would call as well and give us the info of the day. It was sooo amazing! While we have cruised before, we are certainly not bronze-silver-gold-platinum (been watchin the olympics) people at all. So, we felt very special with all the attention we received throughout our cruise. The only problem was, it was sooooo loud we could hear them talking to us in the hallway, even when our cabin door was closed. Once in a while, I could even hear them all over the ship! On a more serious note, I would like to thank all the people here for putting up with me.:D

ASLC,

I think you're still sniffin paint fumes.

Actually I'm not. I've moved on to ships diesel fuel. Painting is all done. Wassup. Where have you been? - On a cruise or something? What's that in your mouth?....a whistle?....Oh my gawd...spit it out! Do you KNOW how many people blow the whistle during the muster drill?:D

Archived