Party Bus Tour

joestein514

On our last cruise before the pandemic, we booked a party bus on a couple of stops.  

It was a school bus with the windows removed, we got a tour of the island and then a beach break.

They had coolers with beers and soda on the bus.

Anything like that on Cozumel?

22 hours ago, joestein514 said:

On our last cruise before the pandemic, we booked a party bus on a couple of stops.  

It was a school bus with the windows removed, we got a tour of the island and then a beach break.

They had coolers with beers and soda on the bus.

Anything like that on Cozumel?

The Cozumel Bar Hop (listed above) is certainly a very popular and well organized tour but is far from a “party bus”, generally - of course that is very dependent on the crowd that book on your particular day.  There are no beverages provided on the bus and the included drinks are four small sampler drinks, one at each bar, clearly described on the website. Any extra food and drinks cost extra and cash only on the east side. 

https://cozumelbarhop.com

There is/was a second bar hop which you may find using a search engine, that does include a cooler, I believe, but there have been very few reviews. 

There are several “party boats” that include snorkeling.

Pre-covid there was a pirate bar hop walking tour in town - not sure if it is still available.

Edited by c-leg5

• 3 months later...

I’ve done the Cozumel Bar Hop twice.  You get a shot at each bar, but most people on the bus bought drinks and food at each bar we stopped at.  By the time we got to Reggae Bar, everyone was pretty well smashed.

I would do this tour again in a heartbeat.  It’s much fun.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Party bus"?  I had not even thought about this possibility.  We currently have 25 family members booked for a July 2023 cruise, with about 8 more that should be joining but have not put down their deposits, yet.  While we are not trying to do the same shore excursions at our ports, Cozumel might be a fun one to do together for most.  

(Looks like I'll be researching.)