Check in slots on medallion app

tracy.oy001

2 minutes ago, tracy.oy001 said:

Hi,

We sail in August and have completed as much as possible on the app, for the arrival group it doesn't let me pick one, says no slots available. Does anyone know when this opens up? 

Thanks in advance

In Australia it is supposed to be 60 days before the cruise, so maybe it is the same in your area.

39 minutes ago, tracy.oy001 said:

Hi,

We sail in August and have completed as much as possible on the app, for the arrival group it doesn't let me pick one, says no slots available. Does anyone know when this opens up? 

Thanks in advance

Welcome to cruise critic. I hear it's around closer to 60 days out, But I keep checking mine for August as well. 🤣

We are also cruising in August. In one of the “Get Ready for Your Princess Cruise” links, one of the bullet points shows:

“Arrival & Departure Groups (available at least 30 days before embarkation)”

I suppose that’s why it shows no slots available in the Medallion app. for our August cruise.

1 hour ago, Jojiboy said:

We are also cruising in August. In one of the “Get Ready for Your Princess Cruise” links, one of the bullet points shows:

I suppose that’s why it shows no slots available in the Medallion app. for our August cruise.

Yes that is why. We were able to book slots around 40 days or so before our cruise

1 hour ago, Jojiboy said:

On our recent Discovery cruise it was available in less than 30 days…about 3 weeks so it can vary.

36 minutes ago, Cruzinnana47 said:

We were able to pick our Arrival Group just about 60 days out -- in March.  We're sailing May 10th.

Can't pick departure group yet.

I could never select a departure group & a day or two received a disembarkation group time which we changed at Guest Services.