UDP - Suite Concierge

Hi,

I have a cruise in October on Oasis (first time on this class) and was able to get a very good deal on a suite (first time for that).

We also purchased the Unlimited Dining Plan.  Now, I’ve heard that getting reservations can be difficult as you have to reserve on board.  Is it possible to have the suite concierge do the bookings and are they able to get reservations in restaurants that appear to be fully booked?

thanks!

28 minutes ago, argyllsock said:

Hi,

I have a cruise in October on Oasis (first time on this class) and was able to get a very good deal on a suite (first time for that).

We also purchased the Unlimited Dining Plan.  Now, I’ve heard that getting reservations can be difficult as you have to reserve on board.  Is it possible to have the suite concierge do the bookings and are they able to get reservations in restaurants that appear to be fully booked?

thanks!

Yes.  You will receive an e mail sbout a week before your sailing from the suite concierge and you can ask them to make your dining and show reservations. Space is held back for this booking on board so nothing is ever truly sold out in advance. 

• Like 1

Did this on Harmony in January. After getting the email from the Concierge, I sent her a list of the restaurants and times I wanted reservations.  She took care of it and even booked all show reservations to coincide with the eating times without me asking. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes.  You will receive an e mail sbout a week before your sailing from the suite concierge and you can ask them to make your dining and show reservations. Space is held back for this booking on board so nothing is ever truly sold out in advance. 

10 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

Did this on Harmony in January. After getting the email from the Concierge, I sent her a list of the restaurants and times I wanted reservations.  She took care of it and even booked all show reservations to coincide with the eating times without me asking. 

Thank you both!  Really appreciate this.

9 hours ago, HicksRA said:

We do the exact same thing before we sail. On a recent Harmony OTS crossing, our  host's even suggested a few things to take care of too.   It's most convenient and is just one more thing to check off on the list of things to take care of.  Enjoy your sailing.