Shanghai Noodle Bar question

oracer

Shanghai Noodles on the BA and GA (just off her earlier this month) is complimentary but AFAIK, only open in the evenings for dinner.  The hours were shortened & closed at 9:30 pm (was 11 pm.)

Are you sure about having lunch there ?

On the Getaway Transatlantic the Noodles Bar was open for lunch on sea days - very popular.

Ditto with the Epic. 

But they were a few years ago pre-covid. Nowadays it might depend on the % of pax load and the availability of staff to work in the Noodles Bar.

On the Epic it opens at 5:30 pm and closes at 10 pm.  I know because I asked because it always seemed closed, yet there were always people cleaning or preparing stuff.  I got to go once and thought their food was pretty good.  A shame that they don't have any Asian beers.

IMG_20220424_194936.jpg

Edited by Schlinger

We cruised on the Getaway from April 17th to April 24th. This was the one restaurant on board I really wanted to try. Unfortunately it was only open from 5 (maybe 5:30) until 9:30 PM, even on sea days!

When the restaurant was open, the line was extremely line - like 2 hours long. We declined to wait in the line and only realized after getting off the ship our butler could have brought us some noodles to the room. Alas, next time!

Hope you get to try it out!