NCL Travel Protection - FCC process after AON rejection

JandC_Cruising

I'm hoping someone may know the next step in the process of getting FCC from NCL using their Book Safe Travel Protection.

We have the Standard plan which covers 75% of your cancel for any reason via FCC.

My son's GF is not able to join us for an "uncovered reason" and we cancelled her from our booking.

I submitted the claim with AON, as instructed, and the claim was rejected....As expected....

I know I now need to forward this "rejection" back to NCL so they can issue a 75% FCC for the cancellation fees.

I cannot find where I'm supposed to send the AON rejection letter back to NCL.

Does anyone have that information handy while I'm waiting on hold?    🙂

I have been through this process twice now...but with Princess.  They use AON as well.  Both times I didn't have to do anything after the AON rejection.  Within about a week (max) the FCC just showed up in my Princess account.  Admittedly, this may have NO bearing on what NCL does.  Just thought I would share what my experience had been.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I have been through this process twice now...but with Princess.  They use AON as well.  Both times I didn't have to do anything after the AON rejection.  Within about a week (max) the FCC just showed up in my Princess account.  Admittedly, this may have NO bearing on what NCL does.  Just thought I would share what my experience had been.

That's fantastic but for some reason don't think NCL would make it that easy

23 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Thank you! 

I did finally get through and found out that is EXACTLY what is supposed to happen next.

I need to wait 2-3 weeks to get the FCC.  Of course at that point, they will apply it to my son's GF's account, not mine.  So that will be the next hoop to jump through; getting it transferred to my account.

I got Covid on a cruise and was told to use the Guest Relations Contact form to ask about a partial refund.  They advised me to submit a claim through AON, which was denied because I had the Essentials plan, which did not cover trip interruption.  Once I had my rejection, I replied to the email I had received from Guest Relations and attached the rejection letter.  I had my partial refund within about a week after that. 

It looks like you can attach a file to the form, so I would suggest submitting it that way.  They seem to like to handle this type of communication this way so that it's fully documented.

https://www.ncl.com/case-submission