Princess Medallion

1 minute ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Yes, it's a bit flaky. It's come up differently a couple of times for me. There is no obvious logic why it's doing that.

Well, at least I didn't have to wait until tomorrow to get my green ticks back. They came back in five minutes. 😁 Maybe Princess needed a better software designer. 😁

The important thing is that the fIrst cruise stuff is all OK. There is plenty of time to work on the next cruises.

I just realised something ... if we get the September cruise we want when those go on sale that will be eight cruises booked. 😲🤣

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Yes, it's a bit flaky. It's come up differently a couple of times for me. There is no obvious logic why it's doing that.

3 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Maybe it’s testing out who are patient people lol. I’ve tried both our phones, my surface book lap top, my iPad to try and get  consistent readings. My first one june is green to go without medallion order so I’m not touching it again 

1 minute ago, Aus Traveller said:

Well, at least I didn't have to wait until tomorrow to get my green ticks back. They came back in five minutes. 😁 Maybe Princess needed a better software designer. 😁

Yes, they sometimes take a while to come back. The app probably refreshes the data from the Princess servers each time.

2 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

The important thing is that the fIrst cruise stuff is all OK. There is plenty of time to work on the next cruises.

I just realised something ... if we get the September cruise we want when those go on sale that will be eight cruises booked. 😲🤣

Yes definitely. Technically we’ve got 7 currently showing the first lot of dates being 4! Interestingly the October 22 round aus is showing fully green including our medallion order!!!

Just now, Cbtours said:

Maybe it’s testing out who are patient people lol. I’ve tried both our phones, my surface book lap top, my iPad to try and get  consistent readings. My first one june is green to go without medallion order so I’m not touching it again 

It does seem to depend on operating system, and also browser for the webpage. From comments I've seen Android phones seem to have the least amount of issues.

4 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I do have plenty of time to work on the later cruises. I am trying to understand the system. I use my computer a lot but not so with our mobile phone.

Is the September cruise this year or next year?

1 minute ago, Cbtours said:

Yes definitely. Technically we’ve got 7 currently showing the first lot of dates being 4! Interestingly the October 22 round aus is showing fully green including our medallion order!!!

Ours are all separate cruises. No B2Bs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I do have plenty of time to work on the later cruises. I am trying to understand the system. I use my computer a lot but not so with our mobile phone.

Is the September cruise this year or next year?

This year. We're hoping to do the 13th Sept South Australia cruise. We have a couple of milestone celebrations that week and had been wishing we could celebrate them on a cruise but, of course, Coral was originally scheduled for Hawaii/Tahiti which we didn't want to repeat just yet. When that was cancelled we saw the perfect new cruise datewise.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

It does seem to depend on operating system, and also browser for the webpage. From comments I've seen Android phones seem to have the least amount of issues.

I’ve followed cdaze advice and tried swapping browsers, done all 3 and no change

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I'm finding I use my phone more than my laptop these days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

This year. We're hoping to do the 13th Sept South Australia cruise. We have a couple of milestone celebrations that week and had been wishing we could celebrate them on a cruise but, of course, Coral was originally scheduled for Hawaii/Tahiti which we didn't want to repeat just yet. When that was cancelled we saw the perfect new cruise datewise.

You should be able to book it. I don't think there will be a great rush for these replacement cruises. Go and enjoy.

You should be able to book it. I don't think there will be a great rush for these replacement cruises. Go and enjoy.

When I talked to my planner yesterday she said she'd had a lot of interest in those cruises and Princess haven't even officially announced them to their customers yet, only to agents. Except we now know how to look at the Princess agents website! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think I will be able to interest Peter in booking another cruise, particularly when those available are Aust domestic and we have four booked already counting the P&O where one Vila cruise has been converted to a Q'ld coast.

11 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Ours are all separate cruises. No B2Bs.

Great! Ours are purely to take us to elite for our bigger cruises and happy it’s showing 42 days! Now we’ve just got to make sure we don’t get booted off in between! I think I’ll iso in my cabin for the first three and let it rip on the fourth lol

9E62A42C-306C-44C4-A511-48A2DD9735A5.thumb.png.79c7882afc4fa873c2a837721404d790.png

7 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

When I talked to my planner yesterday she said she'd had a lot of interest in those cruises and Princess haven't even officially announced them to their customers yet, only to agents. Except we now know how to look at the Princess agents website! 🤣

We do??????

I don't think I will be able to interest Peter in booking another cruise, particularly when those available are Aust domestic and we have four booked already counting the P&O where one Vila cruise has been converted to a Q'ld coast.

Our ones go right through to the 2024 world cruise. We're pushing it a bit doing three cruises this year but, hey, we haven't cruised for nearly 2.5 years so we've got a bit of catching up to do. Anyway cruises can be changed or cancelled if done before the cancellation penalties start but hopefully we won't have to cancel any, or have any more cancelled on us athough I still have concerns about our end January NZ cruise on Majestic.

Just now, OzKiwiJJ said:

Our ones go right through to the 2024 world cruise. We're pushing it a bit doing three cruises this year but, hey, we haven't cruised for nearly 2.5 years so we've got a bit of catching up to do. Anyway cruises can be changed or cancelled if done before the cancellation penalties start but hopefully we won't have to cancel any, or have any more cancelled on us athough I still have concerns about our end January NZ cruise on Majestic.

Three isn't a lot. 😁 We had six booked for 2020, including the world cruise. We only managed to do two before COVID hit.

1 minute ago, Cbtours said:

We do??????

Yes, it was posted in another thread back when Princess announced the restart cruises. Look at onesourcecruises. You can only look at the notices or click on the banners but that's enough to give you dates and sometimes lead fares.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Three isn't a lot. 😁 We had six booked for 2020, including the world cruise. We only managed to do two before COVID hit.

So far we haven't done more than three in one year.