Harmony OTS Crown Loft 1702

Looking for insight with CLS 1702 on Harmony of the Seas. We’re currently booked in this room and the agent said it was partially obstructed looks like from the Coastal Kitchen. The deck plan makes it look like the balcony is deep. How is the noise from the coastal kitchen? Love to hear some experiences with this cabin. 

thanks! 

Noise from CK is not an issue with that stateroom.  The balcony is smaller than others further down and you'll find that one of the loungers will have to be at an angle to fit on the balcony.  

• Like 1

Someone posted a picture of their balcony in this room yesterday (or maybe I just read it yesterday). The reason it's "obstructed" is because the window washing equipment sits to the right of the balcony.

From the pictures it didn't look that bad. I wouldn't choose that room on purpose but if it was all that was left the obstruction wouldn't bother me. 

I'll see if I can find the post and if so, I'll link to it. 

22 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

Someone posted a picture of their balcony in this room yesterday (or maybe I just read it yesterday). The reason it's "obstructed" is because the window washing equipment sits to the right of the balcony.

From the pictures it didn't look that bad. I wouldn't choose that room on purpose but if it was all that was left the obstruction wouldn't bother me. 

I'll see if I can find the post and if so, I'll link to it. 

The only other side facing option would be 1762. 

Here's a link to a different post with photos and info on those cabins (it was from a thread that I started because I was considering booking a crown loft suite). 

This isn't the post that I was looking for, but this one is actually better because it has more photos and way more info on several different rooms. I just assumed the other post would be closer to page 1 and easier to find, but this thread has lots of valuable info. 

Edited by ARandomTraveler