Price drop policy?

3 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

RC wins because I’ll never call for a price drop again. Unless it’s huge which I’ve never seen. It’s just not worth the hassle or time.

My credit is supposed to be nearly $450, so to me that was worth it. It wasn't quite the hassle you had because I did it through my online TA.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mary Louise said:

Hi,

I called last week to get the OBC for drop in price after final payment. They told me it would take up to 14 business days. So far no OBC posted to my account. I was going to wait until next week to call back. What has everyone's experience been with having the OBC posted to your account? Is it truly 14 days or has your experience been less?

Thanks

ML

The category for our adult granddaughters went down $448. We sale in 4 weeks so we we're given OBC. We got it posted on our account immediately.

It appears that the majority of phone reps are just that PHONE REPS. They don't have an understanding of how the reservation system works. If they did they could get you a price drop or OBC within 5 minutes while you're on the phone along with an updated invoice reflecting the price drop or OBC. 

• Thanks 1