Future Cruise Credit Question

Been very fortunate in the past not to have gotten stung with a cancelled cruise but just last week we were cancelled on the inaugural Prima Iceland/Norway cruise that was scheduled for August 17, 2022. 

A full refund to our original payment status is going back on our card and NCL is offering a 25% discount on our next NCL cruise. We are suppose to have this 25% credit in our Latitudes account on May 2 but as of today nothing is showing , however a day late is not a big deal. 

My question is will we able to see this future credit in our account or does our travel agent or the NCL agent have access to it when we book our next NCL cruise?      

7 hours ago, ShakeDaddy said:

Been very fortunate in the past not to have gotten stung with a cancelled cruise but just last week we were cancelled on the inaugural Prima Iceland/Norway cruise that was scheduled for August 17, 2022. 

A full refund to our original payment status is going back on our card and NCL is offering a 25% discount on our next NCL cruise. We are suppose to have this 25% credit in our Latitudes account on May 2 but as of today nothing is showing , however a day late is not a big deal. 

My question is will we able to see this future credit in our account or does our travel agent or the NCL agent have access to it when we book our next NCL cruise?      

I’ve never seen the 25% FCC show up in the account. NCL staff can see it though.

The FCC for the Prima was actually there on Monday as promised. I know because my PCC emailed me to say it had arrived (and others have confirmed getting theirs).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ShakeDaddy said:

As the 25% extra FCC is a discount on a future cruise and not a specified amount at this time, it will be deducted from the cruise price WHEN you book a new cruise. As it is impossible to know in advance how much the 25% discount will be in $$$. 

When you receive a cruise confirmation for your new cruise, among the various "promo codes" it will say something similar to "DISC25". Below is a screenshot from parts of a booking confirmation I have received myself, where there was applied an extra 10% FCC discount in addition to the "normal" FCC.

image.jpeg.8176616b5902f6022ab8181c10870aed.jpeg 

• Like 1