Can I change cruise just because I want to?

PrincessPete

Hi, apologies as I am sure the answer to my question is somewhere on this highly informative forum but I can not find it.

The query is this - we are currently booked on a 28 night Caribbean cruise in November but due to a possible medical procedure in a few months do not feel that a round trip across the Atlantic is a good idea.

Can we transfer to a different (later) cruise just by choice - in the absence of any confirmed medical issues at this stage? 

If so would the cruise have to be of a similar value or can we go "cheaper" and for a shorter duration.

Obviously at this stage we have just paid the deposit.

We did book through a TA so will be checking with them but wondered if someone on here knew the answer.

Many thanks for any help.

Kind regards. Peter

7 minutes ago, PrincessPete said:

Hi, apologies as I am sure the answer to my question is somewhere on this highly informative forum but I can not find it.

The query is this - we are currently booked on a 28 night Caribbean cruise in November but due to a possible medical procedure in a few months do not feel that a round trip across the Atlantic is a good idea.

Can we transfer to a different (later) cruise just by choice - in the absence of any confirmed medical issues at this stage? 

If so would the cruise have to be of a similar value or can we go "cheaper" and for a shorter duration.

Obviously at this stage we have just paid the deposit.

We did book through a TA so will be checking with them but wondered if someone on here knew the answer.

Many thanks for any help.

Kind regards. Peter

See this 

https://www.pocruises.com/travel-health-advisories/flexible-cancellation-policy