Looking for Norwegian Dawn Status

My parents are on the Dawn, and my mom tested positive for COVID.  She has not yet been seen by a doctor, which leads me to wonder how bad things currently are on the ship.  Getting information is extremely difficult if not impossible.  If anyone has any insight, it would be appreciated.  My concern is growing as she has chest pain.  

I’ve heard there are around 100 positive cases (about 10% of passengers).

Not sure what will happen at the end of the cruise. covid rules are fairly relaxed here in England but still that many positive cases will present problems.

The Dawn has missed several ports due to covid cases. Passengers will have to show a negative covid test to fly to the US. Surely someone can offer recent information on what is happening.

We were on this cruise. Best guess is 350-400 cases while on the ship, and there have been several posts on FB of people testing positive the day after we got off. There were almost no updates from the Norwegian folks while we were on the ship. One in our group spent 6 days in crew quarters after he tested positive. Never saw a Dr, but medical folks took vital signs once a day. Glad to have made it home! 

On 5/13/2022 at 6:03 PM, emmak8 said:

The Dawn has missed several ports due to covid cases. Passengers will have to show a negative covid test to fly to the US. Surely someone can offer recent information on what is happening.

Everyone flying to the US has to show a negative covid test,.This has nothing do with having been on a cruise ship or not.