Saint Greg's Splendor - Seattle to Alaska - Live - May 24-31

Saint Greg

I never did print my luggage tags or boarding passes plus I’ll need arrivcan. They don’t have a place you can print here. I either need to email it to them or go to the library…which I was going to stop by anyway but not to print. The last time I printed at a library was in New Orleans and I had to jump a bunch of hoops to print there.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2

We are leaving tomorrow!  Can't wait.  See you soon.  If you see a 40 year old blonde lady with two little boy boys and a husband with long, brown hair and a beard, that is us!  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

We are leaving tomorrow!  Can't wait.  See you soon.  If you see a 40 year old blonde lady with two little boy boys and a husband with long, brown hair and a beard, that is us!  

Okay. I’m sure you’ll be the only ones!

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Just now, Saint Greg said:

Okay. I’m sure you’ll be the only ones!

When my husband was younger, he was constantly told he looked like Jesus.  Now that he is getting older, he gets told he looks like "The Dude" from The Big Lebowski played by Jeff Bridges. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

AA inflight didn’t work at all. At least not for me. I couldn’t tell if anyone else was using it. The guy next to me slept the first hour. Then ate breakfast well after everyone else had. And of course there was nobody in front of me.

912647A9-748B-49BD-945C-478BCCA02CF8.jpeg

I had this same issue on Panorama in March. Turns out my iCloud Private Relay was the culprit. Turning it off solved the issue.

• Like 2