Saint Greg's Splendor - Seattle to Alaska - Live - May 24-31

Saint Greg

2 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

Page 26 of a cruise review and the cruise hasn't even started yet?  lol     Must be some kind of a CC record.

You’d have to look at my other threads. I bet New Orleans way back in March had a pretty good number of pages pre-cruise.

• Like 2

For some reason I thought you were doing NCL and kept looking there. Not till Hogladyrider said something about your post did I look. Looks like I have some catching up to do and you haven't even left yet. Have a blast, we leave in 2 weeks for our land portion and cruise on the 18th, cannot wait.

• Like 3

I don’t know if they had that link train back in the 80’s and 90’s. But I think it would be cool as heck to be at the university of Washington which is one of those stops…and just drop a buck or whatever it was back then and get to those clubs downtown to see sound garden, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains. If I could pick a time and place to be early 20’s…that might be hard to beat.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

None of the best sellers are breakfast pastries so I went with their best breakfast and one non-breakfast.

Bacon hash brown egg cheese

6EE049BB-07F4-4604-A874-F1D6A67A2331.thumb.jpeg.e95194125af441a71f6e6cc23dda2205.jpeg

And a best seller beef and cheese

FE2E634A-F163-4A1D-91C3-C614416A126B.thumb.jpeg.395b336e67541eb9009d2cf0ffd2ebf2.jpeg

6D2EB0D8-2A30-4442-9B80-3E53B325162D.thumb.jpeg.0ca581d945c853abafc9a6feb8a8cec0.jpeg

OMG @Saint Greg...those look SO MUCH BETTER than that hot dog you consumed yesterday!

• Like 1