Saint Greg's Splendor - Seattle to Alaska - Live - May 24-31

Saint Greg

15 minutes ago, land64shark said:

I'm hearing about a lot of people throwing up on this cruise (not from drinking or rough seas) and a bunch of bio-bags outside of cabin doors in the corridors. Are you seeing any of this?

I’m on this cruise. Not personally affected, but quite a few people from our “site that shall not be named” group have said they were ill.  Seems to be food poisoning, though the actual source food is not 100% clear.

• Like 4

I get to the tram place and I don’t see anyone coming or going. I asked the tram people if it was worth going to town to eat or if I should just eat here. They all said stay here. I asked where I should eat. They said duck point. I said I already had their salmon. They said get the halibut pizza. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Halibut pizza

B4FAA551-D634-4ABE-A8AA-E98955DCD8FE.jpeg

AC0DD77D-8B8A-437D-9B4E-EFF820DF3908.jpeg

Years ago, the pizza place on Carnival ships would offer salmon pizzas in Alaska, but they were with the usual thin sliced smoked salmon. I think real halibut would be much better.

• Like 2

I got back on the ship. Changed and whatnot. Headed to alchemy but it was full. Headed to RFP but it was full of karaoke. Thought about basketball. Checked the espn app. Celtics-Heat are on. Headed to the sports bar

6E476B96-AC5C-40B9-8764-01F151F2988F.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Luckysll said:

I’m on this cruise. Not personally affected, but quite a few people from our “site that shall not be named” group have said they were ill.  Seems to be food poisoning, though the actual source food is not 100% clear.

I think it more likely Norovirus. 

• Like 1