Saint Greg's Splendor - Seattle to Alaska - Live - May 24-31

Saint Greg

WiFi Package question.  Saint Greg we’ve pre-purchased the Social WiFi Package for our August Splendor sailing.  I believe I’ve seen that you’re buying the WiFi daily as you go.  Is that correct and is there an advantage?  Also, how is the WiFi on board?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

CCDEFCA7-7210-46A7-8F22-77E7B5482B8E.jpeg

C8B5A47B-5DE0-4FE1-97C8-92A8A716EC39.jpeg

I just read your entire blog through 1 whole bottle of wine.. Grab that duck. We are sailing on the Spirit in July to AK and thank you for your humor, thoughtfulness and amazing pictures. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, texreno said:

WiFi Package question.  Saint Greg we’ve pre-purchased the Social WiFi Package for our August Splendor sailing.  I believe I’ve seen that you’re buying the WiFi daily as you go.  Is that correct and is there an advantage?  Also, how is the WiFi on board?

Ive been buying per day because I didn’t pre purchase and they wouldn’t allow me once I was onboard. I finagled it a little bit. They gave me a refund for one day that it was out and extended my plan by 10 hours. I was able to use ATT in Juneau and Ketchikan. Probably could’ve in icy as well but I had cellular data off. I turned cell data on and left roaming off and was able to use internet the  last two ports. One night my plan expired late at night so I didn’t extend it until i was out of att range the next day which was 3pm. Then yesterday my plan expired at 3pm. I waited into 5pm to renew and hoped I’d be getting ATT in Seattle by 5pm today and I am. So I didn’t pay for the entire week. I save 2-3 days of internet. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

If I read your Vancouver plans, I've forgotten.  Amazing dim sum in Chinatown.  Also, the rooftop rotating restaurant at the top of the tallest building (I think) in the city has good food at fair prices considering the ever-changing view.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

If I read your Vancouver plans, I've forgotten.  Amazing dim sum in Chinatown.  Also, the rooftop rotating restaurant at the top of the tallest building (I think) in the city has good food at fair prices considering the ever-changing view.

Not going to Vancouver. We are going to Victoria just for a couple hours. Then Seattle in the morning.

• Like 2