Bridge On Board

Sny

I am one of those individuals who has become addicted to duplicate bridge in retirement.  On one or two previous Oceania cruises there were bridge instructors and sanctioned games.  Does anyone know if that still happens, or has COVID shut such opportunities down?  I am on 21 day, Amsterdam to Barcelona in Sept-Oct.

I played bridge morning and afternoon on 9 of the 10 sea days on the November 2021 Rome to Miami TA on Riviera. Had a BLAST! The instructors were terrible imo, but that didn’t stop me from learning and having a good time and making new friends. 
Yes, there was duplicate bridge every afternoon (on sea days) and I think the instructors were keeping track……but I don’t play duplicate so I didn’t really pay attention.

Bridge is played in the Polo Grill so its a wonderful venue, especially in the back of the ship looking aft out the picture window……lovely.

PS. Bridge was offered on the one day I didn’t play…..so it was available every sea day…..

Edited by PhD-iva
Add ps