Celebrity Wines - Do they still have the Label?

kjwinston2019

About 5 years ago Celbrity used to use there own wine labels, especally for sparkling wine. Does anyone know if they still have this? We enjoyed their Sparkling wine. We had enough for 14 days set up esrly. Not seeing that Label anymore. We had it on the relection. 

Thanks for the replies. 

Celebrity spakling wine 2.jpg

celebrity Sparling wine.jpg

31 minutes ago, kjwinston2019 said:

Disappointing, unless there is a come back. It was very good and reasonably priced. I believe this is why Celebriy bought a wineery? 

eclipse.jpg

I’ve not heard of them buying a winery. 
the Cremant de Loire is made by Bouvet, who are an established wine maker. 

in fact it is probably this wine, relabelled 

https://www.winedirect.co.uk/wines/bouvet-ladubay-cremant-de-loire-nv

11 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Nope.  Not in some years on my cruises

I've not been on a for a while.  I thought they were still giving people in Aqua a bottle of sparkling?  My memory might not be good.

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

I've not been on a for a while.  I thought they were still giving people in Aqua a bottle of sparkling?  My memory might not be good.

They are, but I think unless you ask specifically for the “Celebrity Brut Vintages”, you get the rubbish one with the gold label and plastic “cork”. 

we had this delivered to our Concierge stateroom on Beyond

Edited by Seacrab
Additional detail

26 minutes ago, kjwinston2019 said:

May I ask what is the rubbish brand? I am going to buy "Bon Voyage" bottles ahead of time to have in the room. Would like to know what brand not to buy.

Celebrity spakling wine 2.jpg

I wish I could remember what it’s called!

but I’ve just looked at the Bon Voyage site and the only sparkling are well established champagne brands and Zonin Prosecco, which is their standard Prosecco brand on board. They don’t have the Celebrity Brut Vintages. 

if you’re looking for a recommendation, the Perrier Jouët is the best value on there, and I personally prefer it to Veuve Cliquot. 

on a side note, I’ve never really looked at the Bon Voyage site before, but the options seem really limited and may reflect their ongoing liquor supply problems. 

On 5/17/2022 at 1:04 PM, Seacrab said:

I wish I could remember what it’s called!

but I’ve just looked at the Bon Voyage site and the only sparkling are well established champagne brands and Zonin Prosecco, which is their standard Prosecco brand on board. They don’t have the Celebrity Brut Vintages. 

if you’re looking for a recommendation, the Perrier Jouët is the best value on there, and I personally prefer it to Veuve Cliquot. 

on a side note, I’ve never really looked at the Bon Voyage site before, but the options seem really limited and may reflect their ongoing liquor supply problems. 

The reason I do, is that the 2 bottles of wine each is very good. But, my wife and I enjoy a great breakfast and OJ with it. The last time we went I got 12 bottles of the sparkling wine for if you buiy it through the Bon Voyage they will keep the bottles in the Bar or your room. With the premium package you have to get it but the glass and walk it back to the room. 

This is so much more convenient to have the bottles in the room. Our butler would always have the contaier full of fresh ice and we watch many sunserts from the veranda with the sparkling wine. 

IMG_0406.JPG