First time on Princess. Tips?

time4u2go

Military Vet? You can get the military benefit OBC. Look up Princess Cruises Military Benefit on line.

https://www.princess.com/military_benefit_program/

Own Carnival corp stock? You can receive the shareholder's benefit OBC. Look up Carnival Corp shareholder's benefit on line.

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/shareholder-information/shareholder-benefit

• Thanks 1

Eat at Alfredos (no charge) they have super good pizza

Don't eat at Harmony (Specialty Dining - extra charge) it is horrible

The International Cafe has specialty coffees (charge) and a bunch of sandwiches, salads, soups, breakfast items and dessert (no charge).   Most of which are better than the buffet IMO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, cruzin4us said:

Eat at Alfredos (no charge) they have super good pizza

Don't eat at Harmony (Specialty Dining - extra charge) it is horrible

The International Cafe has specialty coffees (charge) and a bunch of sandwiches, salads, soups, breakfast items and dessert (no charge).   Most of which are better than the buffet IMO

Thanks!  We had not planned on eating at Harmony, but we will be eating at Crown Grill.  I hope it's a good choice. 

5 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

Thanks!  We had not planned on eating at Harmony, but we will be eating at Crown Grill.  I hope it's a good choice. 

Just off the Majestic about a week ago. Crown Grill good. (loved the lamb chops). Harmony menu looked boring so didn’t eat there. I would also discourage the Bistro Le Mer. Lousy location and poor service

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

Crown Grill is good but I liked Bistro Sur La Mer a little better (but not the escargot).   I found the atmosphere and service to be better @ the Bistro.    I liked the steaks at Crown Grill but I thought the lobster was so-so.

You'll have fun on the Majestic, she's a beautiful ship!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, memoak said:

Just off the Majestic about a week ago. Crown Grill good. (loved the lamb chops). Harmony menu looked boring so didn’t eat there. I would also discourage the Bistro Le Mer. Lousy location and poor service

Ha, I found it to be better service that Crown Grill (Oct '22).    Just goes to show you, every cruise is different....but Harmony was horrible!

1 minute ago, cruzin4us said:

Ha, I found it to be better service that Crown Grill (Oct '22).    Just goes to show you, every cruise is different....but Harmony was horrible!

But how about that location ?  Right on the passenger walkway with no buffer zone

8 minutes ago, memoak said:

But how about that location ?  Right on the passenger walkway with no buffer zone

We asked for a table on the left side of check in and it was really quiet.   We also sat near one of the windows on the right hand side and it was fine too.   I think Crown Grill is much noisier than the Bistro and the tables seemed closer together.    Something about the kitchen being within earshot of the Crown Grill bugs me for some reason.