Club Balcony Suites on Epic

malcliz

Please can anyone tell me whether any of the Club Balcony suites on Epic have a walk in shower as we can’t climb in over the bath? If so what numbers would they be as this is not mentioned on the deck plans. Presumably if there are any with just a shower, the room itself would be a bit larger?

They have both. When I talked with my cruise consultant she said it appears to her that the majority of rooms with the bed by the balcony have a tub. I didn’t want a tub and I wanted a bed by the balcony. I also wanted starboard. We ended up booking an aft facing balcony  room with a large balcony. That way we got the shower and the bed by the balcony. We can see port and starboard sides! If you call NCL they can tell you what is in each room.

Edited by Mommapadraig

23 hours ago, malcliz said:

Please can anyone tell me whether any of the Club Balcony suites on Epic have a walk in shower as we can’t climb in over the bath? If so what numbers would they be as this is not mentioned on the deck plans. Presumably if there are any with just a shower, the room itself would be a bit larger?

We've stayed in 5 different club balcony suite cabins on the Epic. Three cabins (10082, 10264, 12083) had the bed by the balcony and a climb in tub/shower. The other 2 (10094, 11270) had the bed closer to the door and the walk in shower. I don't know if this how it works with the bed configurations in other cabins. If the NCL rep or your travel agent can't give you an answer, I recommend looking at YouTube videos of the Epic club balcony suites, also know as mini suites and deluxe balconies.

1 hour ago, ChC said:

I am the opposite, I wanted a bath.

I saw another ship (sister ship to Epic) that normal Club Balcony has shower, Family Club Balcony promised/guaranteed a bathtub. 

Is that the same across the Epic similar class of ship?

There are no sister ships to the Epic, she was a one off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChC said:

I am the opposite, I wanted a bath.

I saw another ship (sister ship to Epic) that normal Club Balcony has shower, Family Club Balcony promised/guaranteed a bathtub. 

Is that the same across the Epic similar class of ship?

Epic doesn't have a sister ship.  It's a one of a kind.