No flight information from Royal caribbean and we leave on the 5th! Symphony of the Seas

48 minutes ago, judygarland2009 said:

Im sorry. Its Odyssey of the seas Im travelling on!

Ah ok, that clarifies things!

If you’re booked on ITA (Alitalia), you’ll definitely be going from Heathrow - but presumably the day before as they don’t have any flights on the 5th that would get you to Rome in time to board in Civitavecchia.

There are flights from Gatwick on Easyjet on the 5th that would get you there in time, so it’s possible you’ll be booked on one of those. Or the early BA flight from Heathrow.

2 hours ago, judygarland2009 said:

Thank you Twangster. If only they gave this information to the Travel Agent who are being very vague or even made it obvious on their website. It's annoying now knowing which airport Im travelling from as I have at least 2 hours travel to the airport so will have to book a hotel the night before and sort parking. 

I also got this email from a TA …. And I don’t even have a cruise booked with them which confused me!!! And I never book flights via RCI as you don’t know what routing/airline they will put you on.. as you’re finding out!! 
Hope it gets sorted soon. 

Dear valued customer,

As you may already be aware, the aviation industry is experiencing some operational challenges, which is resulting in unprecedented volumes of flight changes. The flights team at Royal Caribbean are diligently working through affected bookings in sail date order. As a result of these flight changes, e-documents/ticket booklets are being finalised and issued much closer to departure date. Please be advised that Royal Caribbean are currently processing e-documents and guest ticket booklets for bookings that are due to depart, within the next 7 days.

If your bookings is due to depart outside of the next 7 days, please bear with us.

Please note if you have a ‘cruise only’ booking (where there are no flights, transfers, or hotels on a booking) – you do not need your guests ticket booklet/e-document to be able to board your cruise. If you are booked on a cruise only basis, you will just need to complete the online check-in process via the Royal Caribbean App or via the website.

Edited by little britain

5 hours ago, little britain said:

To be honest, I thought the TA had arranged the flights and transfers etc. 

I also got this email from a TA …. And I don’t even have a cruise booked with them which confused me!!! And I never book flights via RCI as you don’t know what routing/airline they will put you on.. as you’re finding out!! 
Hope it gets sorted soon. 

Dear valued customer,

As you may already be aware, the aviation industry is experiencing some operational challenges, which is resulting in unprecedented volumes of flight changes. The flights team at Royal Caribbean are diligently working through affected bookings in sail date order. As a result of these flight changes, e-documents/ticket booklets are being finalised and issued much closer to departure date. Please be advised that Royal Caribbean are currently processing e-documents and guest ticket booklets for bookings that are due to depart, within the next 7 days.

If your bookings is due to depart outside of the next 7 days, please bear with us.

Please note if you have a ‘cruise only’ booking (where there are no flights, transfers, or hotels on a booking) – you do not need your guests ticket booklet/e-document to be able to board your cruise. If you are booked on a cruise only basis, you will just need to complete the online check-in process via the Royal Caribbean App or via the website.