Noise from Dolce Vita?

KenzSailing

We're looking at our first SS booking, on Dawn.  We've been assigned 644.  That's pretty mid-shipy (our preference,) but I notice it's directly above Dolce Vita.  Any issue with noise leaking in from below?  We're more late risers, so early morning may be more of a concern than end of evening.  Also, I checked and only remaining deck 7/8 cabins in that category are adjacent to elevator/stair banks.  I'll pass on those.  Any guidance is appreciated.

Spent nearly three weeks in 526 on the Dawn last month (footsteps away from the Pianist) and heard nothing.  Am guessing suites above Dolce Vita will hear crickets too.

btw, the bartender's at Dolce Vita on the Dawn work together like a symphony--best I've had in over 200 days on Silversea.

13 hours ago, WesW said:

Spent nearly three weeks in 526 on the Dawn last month (footsteps away from the Pianist) and heard nothing.  Am guessing suites above Dolce Vita will hear crickets too.

btw, the bartender's at Dolce Vita on the Dawn work together like a symphony--best I've had in over 200 days on Silversea.

Thanks.  That's reassuring.

• Like 1

I can't speak for the Dawn, but we were on its sister ship the Moon last month for 34 days in suite 653 and heard nothing from Dolce Vita.   We too, were concerned when we booked this room about potential noise from below, but the only noise we experienced was actually outside the ship early in the morning when the gangplank was attached for disembarking on deck 5 and a couple of times when the tenders were deployed for excursions.  By that point, we were up already, so it didn't matter.  Deck 6 mid ship is our preference.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CruzinFeraBruzin said:

I can't speak for the Dawn, but we were on its sister ship the Moon last month for 34 days in suite 653 and heard nothing from Dolce Vita.   We too, were concerned when we booked this room about potential noise from below, but the only noise we experienced was actually outside the ship early in the morning when the gangplank was attached for disembarking on deck 5 and a couple of times when the tenders were deployed for excursions.  By that point, we were up already, so it didn't matter.  Deck 6 mid ship is our preference.

That's great to hear.  I figured I was over thinking it.

• Like 1