Solstice Class Spreadsheet problem

Spartan Tartan

Has anyone else had problems with obtaining the spread sheet for Solstice Class Cabins?  When I click on the link all it gives me are about 10 cabins for Celebrity Eclipse that cruisers have made comments on in 2019.  If someone can provide me with instructions or knows how to correct will be appreciated.  Thank You.

The year and ship (columns A and C ) have a filter applied which is limiting the displayed results. Someone with edit access needs to remove the filter to view the rest of the entries. 

• Like 1

Paul, I think you have hit the nail on the head. I noticed this in the last 10 days as it was working well prior to that.

Someone with editing access may have filtered columns A & C therefore denying us the ability to view.  Now if someone can correct, I would be happy!

I just tried and had no problems.    If you only have a couple rooms -   Click on the icon that looks like a funnel (filter).    Either click create new filter or clear previous filters.     I always found Google spreadsheet hard to filter. ..

I usually click the top corner space above line 1 and to the left of A selecting all lines then do a copy and paste into Excel. 

30 minutes ago, Spartan Tartan said:

Paul, I think you have hit the nail on the head. I noticed this in the last 10 days as it was working well prior to that.

Someone with editing access may have filtered columns A & C therefore denying us the ability to view.  Now if someone can correct, I would be happy!

To get around it you will need to hover over the column header C then click sort sheet A > Z then go back to cell C1 and click the filter icon and you can filter somewhat normally. As normal as Sheets allows anyway.

Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 5.38.44 PM.png

• Like 1